Social Icons

emailtumblrYouTubetwitterlast.fmSloundCloudMixCloud

Monday 23 April 2012

My Goodness

My Goodness (Seattle, USA)

Indeed.

Dirty Blues. Guitar and Drums. Dirty Music. Rawr.

Duo - guitarist (and vocals) Joel Schneider and drummer Ethan Jacobson, aka I want to have their babies (sorry babe). My Goodness is a band to watch. They’re relatively new but that hasn’t stopped Pearl Jam’s Jeff Ament from noticing. He hand picked them to open for his solo project Tres Mountains in Seattle. Check them out, pick up their tunes and if they’re in your neck of the woods – go see them, for me, I beg you.

Oh my…

From their self-titled debut:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

TICP - Volume 5 - Sadly the last one


IndieTernational - Germany

IndieTernational - India

Grab It: Cross Wires #supportindie

IndieTernational - Greece

IndieTernational - Italy

Debut: Blockhouse Bay #supportindie

M O S C O W M E T R O - COSMOS

IndieTernational - Finland